“With an open adoption, birth parents have the opportunity to select the family who will parent their child. The adoptive parents and birth parents may speak, meet, and get to know each other before the birth, and then communicate afterwards, as well.”
-excerpt from our book, Called to Adoption
Our goal is to seek out unique information and present it in such a way that leaves the reader with a greater knowledge, more understanding, and the confidence to fulfill their dreams.
American Carriage House Publishing
We are a Christian publishing house, founded in 1997. Our books are written with traditional family values and a new, fresh approach. We publish mainly on adoption-related subjects, such as:
- Domestic adoption
- Open adoption
- Unplanned pregnancy
- Infant adoption
Thanks to many adoption experts, one of them our author and founder Mardie Caldwell, open adoption has become the preferred choice for families touched by adoption. To ensure a healthy future for the child, open adoption allows lifelong contact as agreed upon between adoptive parents and birth parents.
Recently our publishing house has expanded its scope to serve a wider range of topics in addition to supporting literature and text about adoption. Click here to read more.
Enjoy your visit,
the American Carriage House Publishing team
This book offers practical, easy-to-follow guidelines for anyone interested in adopting a child. Whether you’re adopting domestically or internationally or adopting an older child or an infant, this amazing book tells you everything you need to know.
Learn how thousands of families have used the techniques in Adoption: Your Step-by-Step Guide to find the child of their dreams—and how you can too with
- More than 1,200 adoption resources at your fingertips that will increase your chances of finding the child for you.
- Practical easy-to-follow guidelines for anyone interested in adopting a child!
- Simple techniques that thousands of adoptive parents have used to successfully adopt with the help of the Internet.
- Guidelines for writing and posting a “Dear Birth Parent” letter that works!
- Warning signs of scams and insights on how to pinpoint individuals who can hinder your adoption!
- New financial resources for your adoption available on the Internet.
- Complete and up-to-date advice on safe and affordable adoptions.
- Proven techniques for finding birth mothers.
- Advice on how to safely network and screen professionals.
Available through Baker & Taylor and many other quality booksellers. Get your copy by ordering on our website.