American Carriage House Publishing is focused on providing traditional and family values in a new, fresh approach. Below are our current titles. Authentic autographed copies are available!
Called to Adoption by Mardie Caldwell and Heather Featherston
A Christian’s Guide to Answering the Call
In her book, adoption expert Mardie Caldwell shares her personal experience of adoption and provides help for those interested in creating their own adoption story.
More and more Christians across the country are learning more about the call to care for orphans. There are all types of adoption today. Learn more about being Called to Adoption.
So I Was Thinking About Adoption… by Mardie Caldwell
Considering Your Choices
- Handy, a guide to the ins and outs of the adoption process.
- Overflowing with information.
- Packed with resources for families in crisis.
- Excellent! No other book like it on the market!
The Healthcare Professional’s Adoption Guide
Hospitals play a vital role in helping women with their adoption plan
Hospital staff and health care professionals helping women who are considering an adoption plan, often referred to as “birth mothers.”
The Healthcare Professional’s Adoption Guide will assist you with:
- The Steps to Make an Adoption Plan Successful
- Positive Adoption Language
- How To Avoid Putting Your Facility At Legal Risk
- Sudden Situations
- Resources For Additional Help
Buy Amazon Kindle Version Here
Adoption: Your Step-by-Step Guide
Adoption: Your Step-by-Step Guide, a follow-up to the Award-Winning AdoptingOnline.com offers practical, easy-to-follow guidelines for anyone interested in adopting a child. Discover the difference in adopting domestically and Internationally, older child and infant adoption. Learn how thousands of families have used the techniques listed in Adoption: Your Step-by-Step guide to find the child of their dreams.
Our Award-Winning breakthrough title!
AdoptingOnline.com answers all your adoption questions. It contains the road map, the advice, the resources, and the working knowledge you need to find the baby of your dreams!
Guide to Adoptive Breastfeeding Kit
Guide to Adoptive Breastfeeding: The Ultimate Guide
This guide includes everything you need to learn about nursing an adopted baby. It will walk you step-by-step through considerations and products you need as you consider this valuable experience.
Digital Download Kit
Included in the kit:
- 84-page downloadable PDF guide full of tips, instructions, lists, photos, and resources.
- 10 audio tracks with interviews from two adoptive moms and two medical professionals.
CD and Booklet Kit!
Special Offer! The retail price of this kit is $79.99 but for a limited time, we are offering it for only $49.99. Don’t wait, order today!
Included in the kit:
- 84-page guide full of tips, instructions, lists, photos, and resources.
- Four audio CDs with interviews from two adoptive moms and two medical professionals.
- Full transcripts of the audio CDs for easy reference.
- Samples & coupons of breastfeeding-related products.
- A professional package to keep everything together for when you need it most.
- Five inch diameter
- Precise calculations
- Durable plastic